Data Center Build
A team of professionals and experts in various fields from IntraCom has contributed to the success & completion of data center project by considering the following:
- High Availability
Data center requires high availability to run the business. But not all data centers can meet the availability criteria.
According to ANSI/TIA-942 standards, data center can be classified to four tiers.
Table 1-1: Availability Tiers
|Availability Tiers||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Tier IV|
|Redundant Components||N||N+1||N+1||2 N+1|
|Annual IT Downtime Due to Site||28.8 hrs||22.0 hrs||1.6 hrs||0.8 hrs|
Because of critical business, data center is important. Physical and Logical Security needs to be incorporated in the design.
3. Flexible Expansion
Data center should be flexibly expanded and scalable with business grows at the cloud computing era.
Saving energy, is not only to get greener, new data center should be more efficient, less operating expense.
5. Intelligent Management
Data center is an integrated project with all kinds of subsystems. Modular design allows the customer to create highly complex systems from smaller, more manageable building blocks. These smaller units are more easily defined and can be more easily managed.
A. Supply of equipment and services to build the infrastructure required for Data Centre including but not limited to the following:-
1. Civil work and room decoration equipment and activities.
2. Power Distribution facilities, Electric Cabling, grounding and Pathways for same.
3. UPS supply and PDU and rack power strip and automatic transfer switches.
4. Intelligent server racks and Cabling cabinets.
5. Cooling units and accessories.
6. Network Cable Trays.
7. Fire detection, alarm and suppression system.
8. Room fireproofing, Fire rated Doors and Door returners.
9. Cabling, Cable entry and Cable Management Systems
10. IP-Based Video Surveillance, recording and storage System.
11. Physical Access Control System.
12. Supply and installation of Racks.
13. Lightning System.
14. Sensors for Temperatures, Humidity, water leak, door, rodent repellent system and environment management systems.
15. Generator supply and installation.
16. Generator house building.